Sunday, December 2, 2007

The start of my long journey

This is The Beginning. I have a vision, but no expectations. I hope that I can look back at this post sometime in the future and say: "It was worth it. I'm GLaD that I made those decisions." No one can see the future (trust me, if I could, I'd already taken a massive loan and invested it). If you have even the slightest interest of following an financial life story; please bookmark this blog. A writer is nothing without his readers. Also, I don't intend this to be a recruiting/referral channel for me (like some blogs are), but just a place to share all the information and results I can find for other people like me. Feel free to comment, suggest, and involve in other ways: you might just be one of those who will change my path

Well, for your amusement, here are some starting statistics:

Since this is a new page, it hasn't got any visitors.
From my previous blog (in Finnish), I've got 3,16$ of AdSense revenue in about one and a half year.
I've also done Paid To Click and Paid To Read stuff, but their income was so ridiculously low compared to the time they ate up that is was almost criminal (and it would be if it was considered a job), that I quit them after few weeks. From them, I earned perhaps some cents, but haven't calculated the total, because it was span over dozens of pages.

So, my starting point isn't quite zero, it's 3,16$.

I haven't figured out yet what kind of reporting system I'll use (if you have suggestions, I'll be more than glad to hear them). But one thing that could be kinda cool would be a "total earnings all time"-calculator. So here it goes.

Total earnings all-time: 3,16$

No comments: