Saturday, December 22, 2007

A premature review on myLot

A few days ago I posted about myLot. Now it's time for a short review of it.

  • Recap: MyLot is a huge forum about everything. It has "interests" that work like categories, and you get paid for participation.
  • Revenue: You get paid around 0.01$ per post, I get less, but I've understood that some people get more. MyLot has a secret algorithm that "values" your contribution.
  • Time-Revenue-ratio: Because payment depends on quality/length, you have to think about your post. You have to be an über-writer, if you intend to earn more than with even those awful Paid To Click-programs. So time-revenue-ratio is extremely bad.
  • Verdict: Trying to earn money here is futile. But you like hanging out in forums, and like having (getting, not earning) extra money (who wouldn't, it's free money!), myLot is the forum where you should be. Now, go earn money from your forum addiction!
The disclaimer: This post contains referral links. This site's sole purpose is not to be a referring center for me. If you have a problem with referrals, feel free to remove the referring-appendix of the address. Just remember, that I won't post any referral links to sites where being referred hinders using the site or earnings in any way. Registering to services via referral links are the best way to thank me, if you find the information useful. You will also help me, and everyone else prove, that earning money from the Internet is possible. If you provide me with a good service, I will be more than happy to register as your referral.

No comments: